Tuesday, November 20, 2012

MPPT 15 Chinese Solar Charge Controller

I purchased a cheap Chinese MPPT Solar Charge Controller on eBay. I did some additional reading on other blog sites and they seem to be pretty unpredictable in quality and actual operation. I will be taking it apart and taking good pictures of the both sides of the circuit board to compare it to the Chinese PWM charge controller I already have. I will then test its operation and see how if performs against the PWM controller I have. I can then justify buying better charge controllers if the results of these two controllers are not good.

2 comments:

  1. All of these can be operated by power produced by residential solar sections or other alternative power resources.Natural Resources is a very important.
    Infrarotheizung

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOMMIIEE decorative pole is the product that can match the architect or designer’s vision,combining the classical culture and modern pole structures to our tapered, fluted, walkway and street lighting poles. decorative flood light for sale

    ReplyDelete