Tuesday, November 20, 2012

MPPT 15 Chinese Solar Charge Controller

I purchased a cheap Chinese MPPT Solar Charge Controller on eBay. I did some additional reading on other blog sites and they seem to be pretty unpredictable in quality and actual operation. I will be taking it apart and taking good pictures of the both sides of the circuit board to compare it to the Chinese PWM charge controller I already have. I will then test its operation and see how if performs against the PWM controller I have. I can then justify buying better charge controllers if the results of these two controllers are not good.

1 comment:

  1. All of these can be operated by power produced by residential solar sections or other alternative power resources.Natural Resources is a very important.
    Infrarotheizung

    ReplyDelete