- 30 Watt Sunsolar panel puts out 20.5 volts in full sun.
- The CMP 12/24 solar charge controller at full power regulates input voltage to battery to around 13.6 volts.
- The Cobra 400/800 watt inverter #CPI 475 measures 110 volts with a 100 watt load. This may go up when battery is on full charge.
- Added $8.00 large battery box from Walmart to hold all the vitals inside.
- Added $7.00 automotive voltmeter from Harbor Freight
- Panels are now wired with a quick disconnect plug made from a computer power supply. I found a 16 gauge power supply wire and traced a positive and negative to the inputs on the charge controller.
- This system is now totally portable and safe.
|60 Watt Self Contained Portable Solar|
|Solar Battery Box Enclosure|
|Side View of Battery Box|
|Back View of Solar Battery Box|
|Top View with Cover Off|
|Top-Back View Isometric|
|Top-Front View Isometric|